I'm not great at surprising my friends with gifts, I usually just buy them exactly what they told me via text message they wanted but I do love to give gifts! So I got inspired to make a list, but I didn't check it twice, of gifts that are good for your running buddies.
Under The Tree Gifts
- GPS Watch - Prices can range from low to high-end.
- iPod Shuffle
- Ear buds
- iTunes Gift Card - runners love music!
- Tech Shirts - Easy to buy if you know the size and you can never have too many
- Money for race entry fees. Those add up quickly over the year!
- Sweaty Bands
- Shoes - May be harder to purchase but if they are the type of runner that purchases the same shoe time after time, maybe you can do a little spy work and figure it out. Otherwise maybe just a gift card to their favorite running store for a new pair.
- Running Buff - Doubles as a Ninja costume :)
- Running Gloves - Either a good pair or a few really cheap throw away pairs
Stocking Stuffer Gifts
Running socks - No cotton!
Blinky light - The gift of safety!
Nutrition - GU or Stingers
Running Sticker - 13.1, 26.2, 5K, 10K, 15K
Body Glide - Not glamorous but pretty useful
Reusable running water bottle
I hope this helps some of my running buddies with their holiday shopping or gift giving. Let me know what is on your wish list!
For me - I hoping Santa brings me an iPod Shuffle!