My second installment of my BirchBox subscription came in the mail this week. Excited!
Here's what I got this month.
- Juicy Couture Perfume - Couture La La. Smells nice! Has a sweet floral scent. A full size retails for $19-$90
- Serge Normant Volumizing Dry Shampoo. Really Really Excited to try this sample! (Red Bottle in the picture) A full size retails for $25
- Whish Shaving Cream - Blueberry. I'm pretty excited about this too. I don't usually use a shaving cream because I have sensitive skin so I'm always up for trying something and hopefully finding something that won't irritate my skin. (Blue Bottle) A full size retails for $20.
- Nail File - Floral Pattern You can never have too many nail files right? This on will probably make its way to work with me. Retail Price $5
- Juice Beauty - Stem Cellular Color Correction Cream. The description says it is a lightweight cream that naturally improves skin tone with vitamin C and grape-derived resveratrol. (Silver bottle) A full size retails for $39.
- You go to their website by clicking here.
- Sign up for an account.
- Sign up for the waiting list.
- Wait about 2 weeks. Give or take a bit.
- Then they email you and tell you that your subscription is ready to be claimed. You have 48 hours to claim it so do it right away.
- Then you finalize your payment settings and wait for your first box to come in.
- Finally, enjoy the fun new thins that show up on your doorstep!