Today feels so weird to me. This is the first Saturday since January that we didn't have a training run with our group or a race! And I almost couldn't stand it. I even found a local 5K that was taking place today and almost signed us up last minute. The Hubbo has had a very busy week at work and very little sleep so I decided to pass. In fact, he's at work right now and since I'm just hanging out at home I thought I'd do a blog. I've been thinking about what to blog about today and a lot of bloggers do Silent Saturday but clearly I have too much to say for that! So I was looking through my phone at my pictures for inspiration and turns out, I take a lot of selfies y'all! Please tell me I'm not alone?
So having way more selfies than any 31 year old lady should have inspired me to confess and post some of my favorites that you may or may not have been assaulted with already. ;) Is assault by selfie a real thing? In this day and age it probably should be.
Is Selfie-Saturday a thing already? If not, I'm totally taking credit for it.
- I take A LOT of selfies #SorryNotSorry
- I take a lot of selfies with my dog
- I clearly only take selfies when I'm wearing my sunglasses
- I had about 749 more that didn't make the cut for this blog
- Apparently I like to take pics of my feet as well
- I also have a thing for taking selfies in the car. (Not while driving of course!)
- The forward facing camera on my phone takes terrible photos