Happy Saturday Running Buddies!

Today feels so weird to me. This is the first Saturday since January that we didn't have a training run with our group or a race! And I almost couldn't stand it. I even found a local 5K that was taking place today and almost signed us up last minute. The Hubbo has had a very busy week at work and very little sleep so I decided to pass. In fact, he's at work right now and since I'm just hanging out at home I thought I'd do a blog. I've been thinking about what to blog about today and a lot of bloggers do Silent Saturday but clearly I have too much to say for that! So I was looking through my phone at my pictures for inspiration and turns out, I take a lot of selfies y'all! Please tell me I'm not alone?
So having way more selfies than any 31 year old lady should have inspired me to confess and post some of my favorites that you may or may not have been assaulted with already. ;) Is assault by selfie a real thing? In this day and age it probably should be.
Is Selfie-Saturday a thing already? If not, I'm totally taking credit for it.

The I'm-Running-A-Half-Marathon Selfie
The Zoey-Is-Telling-Me-Secrets Selfie
The Just-Left-The-Salon Selfie
The Look-At-My-Hair Selfie
The We-Are-In-Vegas Selfie
The Not-Impressed-I-Have-Bronchitis-Selfie
The One-More-Selife-Won't-Hurt Selfie
Things I learned from this blog:
  • I take A LOT of selfies #SorryNotSorry
  • I take a lot of selfies with my dog
  • I clearly only take selfies when I'm wearing my sunglasses
  • I had about 749 more that didn't make the cut for this blog
  • Apparently I like to take pics of my feet as well
  • I also have a thing for taking selfies in the car. (Not while driving of course!)
  • The forward facing camera on my phone takes terrible photos

Confession Time! How many selfies do you have on your phone? Please tell me I'm not alone!

Comments

Amber S
05/10/2014 12:53pm

Selfie-Saturday! Own it! Best. Blog. Post. Eva.

05/11/2014 6:31pm

LOL I may have to do this once in a while, just for fun and the love of Selfies!

01/27/2016 2:26pm

They undermine tests at Harvard, they instant message their companions while should be working or driving an auto, and 20% of the profiles on Facebook are fake. Go figure. Further, it would help nature in the event that they wouldn't squander the fuel to go to every one of these spots just to take a photo.

07/14/2016 9:53pm

This is such an entertaining post! You know, I have always been a camera-shy guy. I don't like taking selfies and posting it online. You are the very contrary of me. I think I should learn from you in keeping that shame away when I point that front camera towards my face.

05/10/2014 1:03pm

I have to say I think in 3 or 4 years I have taken 1 selfie. I prefer to have someone else take a pic of my

05/11/2014 6:33pm

Me too! They definitely turn out better when someone else takes them, The forward facing camera kinda stinks. But sometimes no one is around and you just need a pic of yourself.

Bethany
05/10/2014 8:45pm

But first...let me take a selfie.

I read a blog post in how to take better photos with your camera, number 1 suggestion-don't use the forward facing camera! It is awful...but how else do you take a selfie?

05/11/2014 6:34pm

LOL I was wondering if anyone was going to remind me of that song. Right? It's a lot harder to take a selfie the other way. They just need to make the forward facing camera take better pics. Then all my selfie problems would be fixed!

05/10/2014 10:54pm

Yeah... I take selfies. I even had a guy on the bus photobomb me the other weekend. I thought I was the only one!

05/11/2014 6:35pm

So glad I'm not alone! I'm also guilty of photobombing other's selfies too. Two years ago during the Tulsa Run a group of girls was trying to take one and I ran up behind them. Still don't know if I made the pic or not.

I figure selfies began with the digital camera generation, which you're part of, so it's totally normal to take so many selfies! (That's how I justify it to myself hehe.)

05/11/2014 6:37pm

I like how you think! I agree, we pretty much started all this so we should own it, right?

05/12/2014 1:14am

This post makes me giggle. And that pic of Zoey is not impressed, is my face 75% of the day, which is why everyone always thinks I'm mad or in a bad mood. I can't help it though. :)

05/12/2014 5:37pm

Glad you liked it! I figured people would either get a kick out of it or it would just tank lol
On the internet when people look mad all the time, I think they call that "Resting Bitch Face" so we'll just say it's your "game face" since you race so much! :)

05/12/2014 11:05am

Haha! I do have lots of selfies too! :) You look great in all of yours!

05/12/2014 5:38pm

Thanks Lady! So glad I'm not alone!

06/10/2015 3:06am

People have a wrong perception of English language that it’s a language of different people whose religion, culture and beliefs are different from us. But I think we just think about the language not the people behind it.

Head Lice can easily and rapidly remove by the hands or products of professionalism. Tiny Locks team delivers the safe method of hot to remove your harmful Lice and nit with secure way.

11/07/2015 12:05am

Great selfies,i also have many selfies but not better than yours.

04/18/2016 12:55am

Nice Post !! I like it, it also comprises a lot of useful facts. thanks to share your experience.

07/04/2016 9:45am

Very useful and precious thing as there is very low ratio of people which are used it. But in baking items use of this fruit is very essential and looks very great.

In any event, owners of a marijuana business should carefully consider the hazards presented by others along with limitations on signature signing up before choosing which strategy to look at.