Last month a friend and fellow blogger, Bethany aka Half Marathon Mama, did something cool on her Birthday and listed 31 things about her on her 31st bday. I thought to myself that I should really do that because my birthday is coming up. And then I thought, how am I going to come up with 31 things??!??
There's a problem with my logic, y'all.
I'm not turning 31. I was already 31 when I read her post. I turned 32 today. But for some reason in my mind even though I knew I was 31, I wasn't going to be 32. I was still going to be 31. I know, I know! It doesn't make sense!
I even thought about my upcoming birthday all the time over the last month and it didn't even occur to me that I was going to be 32 UNTIL THIS WEEK! Like 3 days ago! I was totally blown away! I guess it was my way of telling myself subconsciously that I am ready to stop aging! Ugh, is that possible? Can I just stop aging now?
32 Things About Me Because I Am 32
- Up until 3 days ago I just knew I was celebrating my 31st Birthday today
- I was wrong, I'm 32 ::Insert Sad Music Here::
- I think I'm Funny, The Hubbo may or may not agree
- I like to take pictures of The Hubbo when he's sleeping
- He thinks #4 is creepy
- I don't own anything that is Pink
- I never take myself too seriously
- I am not a girl that cries a lot
- I crave sugar like a crack fiend (Great, now I want a cookie)
- I just recently started to like avocados
- The picture above is me wearing a Squash Blossom necklace my mother-in-law made. She used beads from my paternal grandmother's Native American jewelry shop that we salvaged when we cleaned out her house recently. It was made with love and is now my favorite necklace because it represents both sides of my family! (My side and the Hubbo's side)
- I have trouble spelling the word restaurant every. single. time.
- Oh my god, we are only on #13
- My hometown, Pawhuska, has the largest armature rodeo in the world each July! Be jealous!
- I say "y'all" a lot on purpose because I think it's fun
- I competed in pole vaulting in high school and was terrible at it
- I painted my nails last night to match the paint job on my car
- The Hubbo and I met when I was in High School
- I'm pretty sure the Thunder won last night as an early birthday present to me. You're Welcome!
- I just finished a 3 day juice fast
- I've worked at the same company for 7 years
- I sing to The Hubbo every time we get in the car even though I'm a terrible singer
- He doesn't sing along with me. Rude!
- I sold ballet shoes, tights, and leotards in college but I've never taken dance lessons
- 24 is my favorite number
- Blah Blah Blah
- No one is probably reading this at this point anyway
- I just remembered I have chocolate chip cookie dough in the freezer
- I wake up at 7:19 every day and have to be at work at 8:00. I'm never late.
- I have 9 blog posts in my drafts just waiting to come out and play
- I'm a notary
- My newest obsession is SnapChat