Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season with your family and friends! Things have been busy at the RunGingerRun house but I'm slowly getting caught up. I know I still need to post more about my recent vacation in Hawaii, but I'm working on something I've never done before. Videos! I want those videos to be a part of that post so it will be just a little longer. But for now, I want to tell you about my new best friend. His name is Justin's and he is delicious! Don't worry! The Hubbo is totally fine with my new BFF and even let me take him on our recent trip to Hawaii.

Disclaimer: I received a sample of Justin's thanks to Bibrave's BibRavePro ambassadorship. You can learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro & check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews. As always, all opinions, typos, and silly pictures are my own.

What is Justin's?

Justin's is an all natural nut butter company located in Boulder, Colorado. If the rumor I heard was true, Justin's company had runners and cyclists in mind when creating their products! Hence the small and portable packaging as well as jars. According to the website, Justin's started out as an out-of-the-kitchen type business and his roommates kept stealing his butters. So he put his name on his jar and Boom! his company had a name!
The nut butters are made of all natural, high quality, and organic products.

Why do I love it?

I first discovered Justin's at my local grocery store, Sprouts. I was standing in line waiting to check out and it just so happened that we were in the middle of one of our juice fasts. I, of course, was absolutely starving and was fantasizing about cheating on my 10 day diet. I saw Justin's single serving packets (1.15oz) of Chocolate Almond Nut Butter and I grabbed it.  During our shorter juice fasts we allowed ourselves to eat a couple healthy snacks a day. One of the approved items was eggs and the other was raw almonds. When I saw this I thought to myself, "Eh, close enough and it sounds AMAZING!" and it was! It was love at first taste! I remember eating the entire packet before I even left the parking lot! Since then I've purchased Justin's several times. When I found out I'd be getting samples to try out and review through BibRave, I was even more excited! My shipment came in and I received 3 different flavors. Classical Almond Butter, Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, and Maple Almond Butter.

Chocolate Hazelnut Butter is my favorite! I'd live in a jar of that stuff if I could! Last week I had a left over baguette from my lunch so I put the chocolate hazelnut spread all over it and it was the perfect 3:00 PM snack! A little sweet for my sweet tooth and some protein to keep me full until dinner.

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you may have noticed I took some of it with me to Hawaii.
If you have followed my blog for a long time you may also know that I have Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome with Insulin resistance. (PCOS) and I have a hard time regulating my blood sugar on some days. I was afraid that with being on vacation and all the activities we wanted to do that my blood sugar issues could be real annoying. So I packed a handful of these guys, since they are so portable, just in case I got caught off guard.  Luckily that never happened but I did have fun taking pictures with my packets during most of our activities. Which is where all the pics came from for this blog post. The best part about these is they are protein packed and not all carbs, which is good for me and other active runners/cyclists.

Short recap of why I love Justin's:
  • It comes in portable 1.15oz pouches
  • It tastes amazing!
  • It's all natural
  • It's loaded with protein
  • It tastes amazing!
  • There are a hundred recipes for fun ways to eat this product

Justin's on Social Media

If you have Facebook, Twitter, or an Instagram account you have to follow Justin's! They have the best pictures of all kinds of delicious, clever, and sometimes witty ways to enjoy their products. On their website they even have the recipes so you can try these ideas at home.
Justin's Instagram
Justin's Facebook
Justin's Twitter
You can buy Justin's online if you'd like or you can also find it in some grocery stores. I did a quick online search and found that it is available at my local Target, Walmart, Sprouts, and Whole Foods.

Which flavor should I pack in my lunch this week? Classic Almond, Chocolate Hazelnut, or Maple?

Comments

01/06/2015 12:25pm

I recently found these while I was out of town and a Native Sun store. We don't have a store like this where I live :( I love how its small and just the right service size. I got the original but would love to try the Chocolate Hazelnut so I'm gonna suggest that as your flavor!
Tricia @ MissSippiPiddlin.blogspot.com

RunGingerRun Sarah
01/07/2015 9:07pm

That's the one I've packed all week and it's almost all gone! lol That stuff is so amazing. I've lived in a small town before too so I know the struggle of not being able to get things. They have the option to purchase online and ship to your house too.

01/07/2015 7:49am

The flavors sound amazing! I mean, chocolate hazelnut? Set up the I.V. stat!

By the way, I totally cracked your "wall" dream (NOT). Go check out my response to your comment. lol

01/07/2015 9:08pm

It's so good, it's disappearing really really fast at my house.
I just saw the interpretation! LOL That's awesome and I totally agree! Freud has nothing on you!

Shaun
01/08/2015 7:16am

They sound tasty!!! I am sure they are no where around where I live but I may have to order some of these and give them a try

01/08/2015 8:02pm

If you get it, you HAVE to get the Chocolate Hazel nut! It's crazy that it is this tasty and healthy for you! Let me know if you do and if you like it!

01/09/2015 11:34pm

Awesome post !! I read your article first time its informative.

Interesting blog.

01/16/2015 5:16am

I Like that kind a nice article.keep's continuous your writing.

02/13/2015 3:25am

Wow, very good to suit your needs for not nibbling your way via baking! Which is so tough to carry out!

02/25/2015 6:22am

We use this technique to make creative logo designs for our clients. Thank you so much for sharing.

02/28/2015 3:52am

Hey ive been looking through this weblog for a while and also have a question possibly you could support its how can i include your feed to my rss reader as i need to stick to you Thanks

03/19/2015 4:23am

That a good site and best information this site..........

03/27/2015 7:51am

By Jason Miklian in Development Economics and Food Security and Insecurity. India's image as a powerful player in global politics and a contender to superpower status is boosted by its explosive economic growth and demographic trends. While

05/18/2015 8:23am

Malaysia is a unique blend of people with ethnic origins in the Malay, Indian, Chinese and many other traditions. This colourful combination is the reason for Malaysia’s extensive diversity in culinary choice and its bustling festivals. Malaysians are known to be laid back and very friendly, and love to socialise and celebrate. A trait quite commonly spread through South East Asia

InHealth Weight Management offers a multidisciplinary medically supervised weight loss system that has been successfully implemented throughout the U.S. for over 20 years. We are your final destination for weight loss.

06/22/2015 6:31am

We offer you a great choice to put all the information to writing service.

07/09/2015 3:49am

Search Helpful topics of many common dental conditions and procedures, cosmetic dentistry, gum disease, dental implants, dental braces, root canals, and more.

07/27/2015 3:43am

Political Science is the systematic study of politics and its connection to human life. It focuses on the way people are governed and how they govern themselves in a wide variety of settings—including the state

Justin's almond butter is just amazing and I like it too. Thanks for adding this in your post. I really love the way you are running this blog.

Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks a lot

Awesome post share I say thanks to share this impressive post.Keep it.

09/03/2015 3:42am

Nice post!! Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.!